We recognize that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is placing new and increasing challenges on everyone, and we understand that this is an area of concern for you, as well as for all of us. We want to reassure you that we are continually refining our protocols to meet the needs of our patients while providing the safest possible environment as we work through this outbreak. You can have confidence in the fact that we constantly receive the most current information from our key partners – CDC and NIH and will continue to follow their recommendations, as well as drawing on lessons learned from previous incidents. Your safety is our highest priority and we stay current on all relevant information we receive to minimize the spread of any germs or illness, including the flu and emerging COVID-19 virus.
We want to reinforce our commitment to your good health and keep you informed of the added precautions that we are taking during this period, out of an abundance of caution on your behalf. You can also find the latest guidance for keeping yourself safe and well here:
These major regulators have also issued important guidance to support health professionals in these challenging circumstances. We are executing and expanding our protocols in line with the best available guidance, to meet any need, but for reassurance, we want you to know the following:
• Our office has always maintained a strict policy that any team member that feels ill is required to stay at home until they are completely well, and a doctor has cleared them to return.
• We implement the most current and optimal sterilization techniques in all aspects of your care and the highest standards of cleanliness in the maintenance of our office.
• We wash our hands constantly and before treating any patient, as well as utilizing gloves, masks and isolation gowns for your protection.
• We have added some safeguards, such as additional stations with hand sanitizer, screening questions and temperature testing when confirming patients and upon their arrival to our office to help curtail any potential exposure.
• We will always do our very best to keep you safe, healthy and to provide you with the highest level of care! That is our continued commitment to you and one that we take very seriously and are very proud of.
We look forward to seeing you in our office and looking back on all of this as another learning experience in providing the most exceptional care possible to our patients.
Dr. Holt, Dr. Gutierrez, Dr. Fotek and the entire FLIPDI team.