Sinus Lifts Enable Upper Premolar and Molar Replacement
A sinus lift is a procedure that elevates the floor of the maxillary sinus cavity and augments surrounding bone, as a measure of preparing for implant placement in the upper premolar and molar regions of the mouth. Our periodontal specialists are ready to help you build the smile of your dreams by stabilizing your jawbone health for implant success.
Give Your Implants a Healthy, Solid Start
Dental implants require a certain quantity and quality of bone for support. Bone loss due to gum disease or prolonged tooth loss may render upper areas of the mouth unfit for implants, unless bone in these areas is fortified and stabilized. A sinus lift may be recommended if you have experienced one or more of the following:
• Tooth loss in the upper back jaw
• Bone loss in the upper back jaw
• Insufficient bone height for implants
• Thin sinus cavity floor or wall
• Sinus cavity positioned too close to the jawbone
Discover the Oral Health Benefits of a Sinus Lift
• Restores bone quality and quantity
• Enables tooth replacement with implants
• Renders minimal discomfort during treatment
• Offers greater chance for lasting implant success
• Maintains solid foundation for replacement teeth
At The Florida Institute for Periodontics and Dental Implants, we utilize state-of-the-art technology to ensure your safety, comfort and satisfaction. Sedation dentistry services are also available to relieve you of any fear or anxiety surrounding your procedure.
Tooth and bone loss should not keep you from enjoying excellent oral health and a brilliant smile. A sinus lift may be exactly what you need to prepare your mouth for the lifetime benefits of implants. Contact our caring team today to reserve your personalized consultation.